Are you in need of a dental bonding treatment? Do you have any slight or minor issues with a tooth that can be fixed without completely encasing a tooth or covering it completely? If so, a dental bonding treatment may be your best option. Dental bonding works by applying a specialized material, typically resin or porcelain, directly to the affected area of a tooth. Ask yourself the following questions to determine if a dental bonding treatment will work for you:
– Do you have any stains or discolorations that you wish to conceal or fix?
– Do you suffer from visual ailments to your teeth that wreck your entire smile?
– Have you suffered any form of oral accident or injury that has damaged any teeth? This includes any fractures, splits, cracks, or holes?
– Do you have any cavities?
– Do you have any minor malocclusions with your smile?
– Do you suffer from any minor spacing issues between teeth?
– Are any of your teeth slightly misshapen or rotated improperly?
If you said yes to any of these questions, a dental bonding procedure may help. Please book an oral exam with our dentist office in Fort Collins, Colorado, by calling us at 970-221-2499. Our team looks forward to bringing your smile back to its fullest.