Here are some additional measures we’re taking to keep you as safe as possible:
- We’ve installed a Germicidal Air Purifier attached directly to our HVAC system that uses UV light to sterilize our air as it circulates. (How cool is that?!)
We have also adopted new check-in and check-out processes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- Each patient will answer questions (online or in person) to determine potential risk.
- All clients please wear protective face masks until you reach the dental chair.
- We ask all patients to use the hand sanitizer that we provide when you enter the office.
- If you would feel more comfortable waiting in your car, please call or knock when you arrive and we will call or come get you when your operatory is ready.
To schedule your appointment:
With our Hygienists or for Emergencies: Please use our online scheduler, or text or call us at 970.224.2499.
For Treatment with one of our Doctors: Please call or text us and we’ll be happy to find a time to address your concerns and advance your health!
**Updated January 1, 2022**
COVID cases are currently surging through CO with the spread of the Omicrom variant. As with a visit to any establishment outside of the home, please consider your options carefully – particularly if you are considered to be high risk.
Thank you for your partnership and support. We look forward to seeing you soon!