Here are some additional measures we’re taking to keep you as safe as possible:
- We’ve installed a Germicidal Air Purifier attached directly to our HVAC system that uses UV light to sterilize our air as it circulates. (How cool is that?!)
- Patients will rinse with a hydrogen peroxide rinse before the clinician begins a procedure to reduce potential viral load within the mouth.
- We ask that if family members accompany you, that they remain in the car during your appointment, unless the patient is a minor. This will help reduce the number of people in the office at any one time.
We have also adopted new check-in and check-out processes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- Patients are requested to arrive 5 minutes prior to your appointment time to allow for our new check-in process.
- Each patient will answer questions to determine potential risk. You may preview the COVID-19 screening questions.
- All clients please wear protective face masks until you reach the dental chair.
- Patients with an elevated temperature over 100 degrees will be asked to reschedule.
- We ask all patients to use the hand sanitizer that we provide when you enter the office.
- Appointments are managed to allow for social distancing between patients.
- We do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the office at any one time.
To schedule your appointment:
With our Hygienists or for Emergencies: Please use our online scheduler, or text or call us at 970.224.2499.
For Treatment with one of our Doctors: Please call or text us and we’ll be happy to find a time to address your concerns and advance your health!
Current Restrictions – Updated June 1, 2021
As with a visit to any establishment outside of the home, please consider your options carefully if you are considered to be high risk.
Thank you for your partnership and support. We look forward to seeing you soon!